Location & Travel
The NEAA conference takes place on the campus of Bridgewater State University, which is located approximately 28 miles south of Boston and 25 miles north of New Bedford. All sessions will be held on East Campus, at 90 Burrill Ave. Parking is available adjacent to the building in marked lots.
Commuter rail service directly to the Bridgewarer campus is available from South Station, Boston:
Several hotels are available near campus. The following hotel rates do not include tax.
- Days Inn, Middleborough (508-946-4400): $72/night
- Rodeway Inn, Brockton (401-661-6052): $79/night
- Fairfield Inn, Middleborough (5008-946-4000): $92/night
- Hampton Inn, Raynham (853-873-6565): $97/night
- Holiday Inn, Taunton (865-809-3505): $111/night
- Residence Inn, Bridgewater (508-697-1412): $136/night
- Courtyard by Marriott, Raynham (508-822-8383): $149/night