- 52nd Annual Meeting, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater MA, March 9-10, 2012: “Anthropological Constructions of Time.” Download the program.
- 51st Annual Meeting, Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH, March 25-26, 2011: "Celebrating the Diversity of Anthropological Research in the 21st Century." Download the program.
- 50th Annual Meeting, SUNY Buffalo, March 5-7, 2010: “Borders, Margins and Passages.” Download the program.
- 49th Annual Meeting, Rhode Island College, March 13-14, 2009: "The Challenges of Exploring Diversity" Download the program.
- 48th Annual Meeting, University of Massachusetts Amherst, March 2008: "Anthropology Comes Home: The Enduring Promise of a Holistic Discipline" Download the program.
- 47th Annual Meeting, Ithaca College, April 20-22, 2007: “New Visions for a Collaborative and Engaged Anthropology:
The New Adventures of Old Anthropology”